Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Colour, Light and Soaring temperatures

Had a wonderful day today delivering my work for the upcoming Save The Children Art Exhibition. The venue is the lovely Maclaurin Galleries situated in Rozelle Park. Today couldn'dt have been a better day to visit the park, can you believe it 25C in September, in Scotland. I've been to Rozelle many times and always enjoy but there was a magic there today. Vibrant colours and fantastic light it was like being set loose in a chocolate factory....see for yourself......








5 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

What a beautiful, peaceful place!

Deborah Adams,Long Beach, California. said...

What a beautiful place! :-)

~ Deb

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

You would love it Gail and Deb, had a most relaxing effect on me :)

Karen M Schmidt said...

What a beautiful old building, I love it! And the park ... I can just imagine strolling along that walkway in the crisp autumn air, the pond with the ducks, the beautiful fall foliage ... I especially like that last photo, the path with the canopy of trees arching overhead. Ahhhhh ... what a relaxing outing that must be! I hope the exhibition is successful!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Was a real delight Karen such a lovely place :)