Friday, 7 October 2011

Time Off......

This is the sight that greeted me this morning....what a view to wake too!

Something out of the sketchbook

I've been a bit sparse in my posts of late, as my work has been a bit iffy. Plus it feels as if I'm just posting for the sake of posting. So, I'm going to step back for a bit, shut down the computer, do other stuff, kinda like a holiday, if I can remember what they are. Just enjoy my art for my sake, not that I mind sharing with you all but you know what I mean...I hope...smile. Freda  the Friesian sadly succumbed to the curse of the 'work in progress'. She'll be one of the art for my sake projects, along with lots of doodling and generally finding my lost muse. The doodle above doesn't come under 'work in progress' so she's safe. I'm of now for something tasty for dinner and maybe a wee glass of wine. Will be back end of October beginning of November, sounds forever away but will fly in. Don't get into any mischief when I'm not here and most of all don't forget me when I'm gone....smile!

4 comments:

Deborah Adams,Long Beach, California. said...

Have fun! :-)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Fun has already started....cleaning and clearing :)

Karen M Schmidt said...

My goodness, what a BEAUTIFUL sunrise! And as one who just finished near two months of cleaning and clearing, I can tell you it feels GOOD to get it done. I hope you come back refreshed and rejuvenated. Looking forward to your return!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Having withdrawl symptoms already Karen....but I'll soldier on lol