Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Aberfeldy Christmas Exhibition opens 5th November.......

I hate to say it but Christmas will soon be apon us. And to prove it the Aberfeldy Gallery opens their Christmas Exhibition this coming Saturday 5th November. Situated in a beautiful part of Perthshire you could combine a visit to the gallery while taking in the stunning views still glowing with autumn colours. I'm delighted to be exhibiting the foursome below, rubbing shoulders with some top Scottish artists. I believe the exhibtiion goes live on the gallery's website from tomorrow. 

"Silver Sands" Acrylic 6x6 £150-

"The Burn" Acrylic 6x6 £150- Sold

"Hurry Home" Acrylic 6x6 £150-

"After The Rain" Acrylic 6x6 £150-
Thanks as always for looking in........

2 comments:

Gillian Olson said...

Beautiful landscapes, hope the exhibition goes well.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Many thanks Gillian I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)