Saturday, 19 November 2011

A brand new ending........

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~Anon

I like the above quote it sums up just how I've been feeling about my blog of late. I've chopped and changed it quite a bit in the short time I've been blogging, not too mention adding more blogs along the way. In the process it's lost it's way....or I've lost mine. So starting from now it'll be what it was always intended to be (and was at the beginning) one blog, about me sharing my art, my photos and my thoughts....



The above painting "Winter's Chill" Acrylic 6x8 £225- is one of four paintings that will be in the Torrance Gallery's Christmas Exhibition running from 3rd December - 14th January 2012. Edinburgh is a beautiful city come Christmas time and a great place to do your Christmas shopping while taking in the many festive gallery shows.......you can take my word for it.
Thanks for dropping by :)


4 comments:

Deborah Adams,Long Beach, California. said...

Hi Elizabeth! Love the quote. I know what you mean with the blog. I tweak mine from time to time, then consider making others with different topics, or the different mediums and types of art that I'm playing with. In the end though, more than one blog sounds as if it might become somewhat of a chore, instead of something fun and spontaneous where I go to relax and share. So, I think you're most wise in keeping it simple and fresh. :-)
~ Deb

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I couldn't have said it better myself Deb :) Less is more :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Big Freeze and Winter's Chill have always been two of my favorites! To me they are the representation of winter.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Gail, fav's of mine too :)