Thursday, 10 November 2011

"End of the Day" Acrylic 6x6


"End of the Day"
Acrylic 6x6 (on board)
Sold

I've been beating my head off a brick wall this morning ( I guess that's why I now have a hellish headache) trying to get the photo  match the painting....to no avail. The painting has a lovely soft glow which I just can't achieve on here. You will just have to take my word for it when I say the painting is much better up close and personal than on here.....smile.
Thanks for looking in.....

5 comments:

Gillian Olson said...

Nice work,

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gillian :)

Karen M Schmidt said...

I think it's beautiful here on your blog ... I can just imagine how lovely it is in person! Love all those layers of landscape, the blue in the distance, and the yellow glow in the sky. Gorgeous!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I believe you and it's beautiful!
Love the layered distance and the colors.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Many thanks Karen and Mary I love these soft days :)