Thursday, 1 December 2011

Busy day but scraped together a work in progress...


Been a busy day today but I was determined to at least put pencil to paper, if not paint. The outcome a rough pencil drawing sealed with burnt sienna.Those of you who are familar with my blog will most likely know the subject matter of the work in progress. Without me giving away any clues....smile. I know from emails and comments that you enjoyed his stories and shared in my sorrow when he lost his brave fight. I have many photos and doodles of the little big man but until now I couldn't motivate myself to paint him again....until tonight. For those who haven't had the pleasure of Dougals charm below is one I did earlier. There will be a few works in progress over the comings days/weeks...just to keep you on your toes. So you'll just have to keep looking in......:)

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Yippee!!! Always dear to my heart and treasure the painting I have of him.

Computer has been at the local geek's for four days due to a nasty virus. Definitely changing my virus protection!

Lot's of catching up to do~

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

He's just so paintable seems a shame not too.
Sorry to hear about your computer always a bind when something goes wrong....how did we manage before??