Thursday, 8 December 2011

I'll Huff and I'll Puff and I'll Blow Your House Down....

......well that's what it feels like at the moment. I'm in my 'cave' working away at new paintings. Plus trying unsuccessfully to ignore the wind that is battering the side of the house. I've already been out and moved anything that could turn into a missile behind the hedge and against the fence. That said the fence doesn't look too healthy...eeek!
There's been more photos on show than paintings over the last few days but the paintings will come....eventually. In the meantime here is one from the archives, can only be Hurricane Jack. Incidently Jack left everyone in his slipstream on Monday at Musselburgh winning from start to finish in a 3 mile chase. Well done to all his connections....smile. Might be on a go slow for a little while...but I will be back. Keep warm where ever you are and thanks for popping in.


"Hurricane Jack"
Oils 24x20
Commission

4 comments:

Gillian Olson said...

Sounds like nasty weather, the portrait is beautiful.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Been an awful day Gillian...Scotland has taken a real battering :(

Susan said...

I have enjoyed viewing your photographs and am looking forward to seeing more paintings! Congratulations to the beautiful and awesome Jack!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Glad you liked the photos Susan....will be back soon with some new paintings. Jack was a pretty awesome sight to see :))