Wednesday, 28 December 2011

New Website.......


"Sun on the Birch"
Acrylic 16x16
sold


Enjoying a little break for the holidays and I hope those looking in are able to take a little time out to just chill. Plans are afoot for the incoming new year but I'll dicuss that later in another post. Meanwhile I thought you might all like to know that I have a new website address. Figured I was going to need a bit more space to show off all the new paintings I'll be producing in 2012. It's still a work in progress but I hope you'll like it as much as I do..... http://www.elizabethmccrindle.com/

See you next year....smile!

6 comments:

Karen M Schmidt said...

I just visited your website ... very nice! Another step forward with your art ... Best wishes for lots of beautiful new paintings in the coming year!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Karen....looking forward to 2012 :)

Joan said...

Okay, now this one is my favorite painting of yours!
Joan

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Joan glad you liked it :)

Deborah Adams,Long Beach, California. said...

Happy New Year (when it comes) to you too Elizabeth! :-) Your new website looks super! Nice format to highlight your work! All the best! ~ Deb :-)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Many thanks Deb :)