Sunday, 4 December 2011

Season's Greetings.....



It's hard to believe we are at this time of year again, where do the months fly. This year hasn't been the greatest so in a sense I'm happy it's nearing it's end. But, if nothing else I'm an optimist so I'm ready to grasp the new year with both hands with the feeling it will be the best yet. I'd just like to take this oppertunity to thank you all for the lovely comments you've left in this past year. They continue to give me encouragement when things get a little wobbly or when self doubt whispers in my ear.....THANK YOU :))

Time now to get Christmas started...........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog with its lovely photos, and watching paintings develop or not as the case maybe sometimes! Look forwards to doing so in 2012

Gillian Olson said...

Lovely photo, best wishes to you too,

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Gillian

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Some you win and some you bin...sadly

Karen M Schmidt said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Elizabeth! It really is true that the older we get, the faster time seems to fly (whether we're having fun or not!) I hope you'll continue to put up a few of your beautiful photos as you prepare for the season and the new year. :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Karen I know doubt be popping in and out my blog. But thing for this last month of the year I'll take things at a slow pace and savour :)