Monday, 30 January 2012

Bleached


Bleached

I know those arriving on the blog expecting paintings and getting photographs will be a bit disappointed. It's just how things are right now, the paintings will come, sometimes in little bursts and sometimes spaced out. But this is all part of my process taking the photos help to inspire the paintings. Plus I like them and it's my Blog.....smile!!
Was a particularly pretty morning this morning, after the mild temps we've been having things are brisking up......


2 comments:

Deborah Adams,Long Beach, California. said...

Love the dry "bleached" leaves Elizabeth. I always love your photos and they're always a trip tic of Scotland as well as inspiring images.
:-)
~ Deb

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

It's a little cluster of barley that grows wild on the wrong/right side of the farmers field, on the country path I walk. No matter how dull it gets this we patch lights up the day....smile.