Friday, 27 January 2012

"High Summer" Acrylic 8x8


"High Summer"
Acrylic 8x8
copyright Elizabeth McCrindle
Sold

These days I seem to have trouble making up my mind, so this might be finished but I'll leave it over the weekend before I sign it.....sigh!!

*Post note*
Had a good look at this one last night and today (Saturday) and you know what.....I really like it so it's a keeper. Well not a keeper as such, first to ask and it's of to a new home, other than that it'll be in one of the up coming Spring exhibitions. 

8 comments:

Karen M Schmidt said...

I KNEW you wouldn't be long away from the computer! The day off seems to have done you good ... this is BEAUTIFUL ... makes me look forward to the sunny days ahead!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I think I must have an addictive nature. I enjoyed painting this one and the urge to share was too great :)

Diana Marshall said...

Love the rich summer sky and the grasses in the foreground, definately a keeper

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Diana I'm glad you like it :)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

It's beautiful. I love your work and your photos as well .

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Many thanks for the lovely comment Mary :)

Vicki Macy said...

I'm having painter's block today myself. LOL I know I want to try a landscape next. This is very inspiring a beauty for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Vicki hope you got started on your landscape :)