Friday, 10 February 2012

And now for something totally different.....


Way back around about Christmas time a couple of  artist friends and I  had a cyber chat about doing something different from our normal work. Linda Shantz, Sheona Hamilton Grant and I came up with the plan to capture an apple. Well time passed by and the idea kind off fell by the wayside until one day there is was...a blog post by Linda featuring a proper juicy apple. Then Sheona's appeared.... I'd run out off excuses. So a Royal Gala, well quite a few Royal Galas were purchased, lined up and this poor soul was the guinea pig......lol. I think the last apple I attempted was probably in high school but you know after the first few horrifying moments and adjustments to it's shape I enjoyed it. That said it tasted better than it looks....smile.
Have a great weekend and thanks for popping by......

http://www.elizabethmccrindle.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks rather yummy...............

Karen M Schmidt said...

I like the change of pace ... beautiful job capturing all those gala colors!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Was entertaining Karen good to try something different.....might make a habit of it :)