Saturday, 25 February 2012

Smiley Face....


"I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden". ~Ruth Stout

I have a happy smiley face this evening, looking out the kitchen window, the gaping hole which faced me has been filled. Mind you the garden still looks more like a tip than a garden, but, the feeling of living in a gold fish bowl has subsided :) The guys arrived at 9 o'clock and finished at around one. The wet weather we have had all this week and today has meant the grass has been pretty chewed up but I'm not complaining....honest! They took down the Rowan that had lived out it's time, strangely it looked small lying flat on the ground. Not sure what I'll put in it's place, but possibly something dark in colour to create a backdrop. The tired old.shed has still to be replaced but as a starving artist it will have to wait a wee bit, plants come first.....did I say I had a smiley face :))))
Have a great weekend where ever you are :))

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

No comments: