Saturday, 3 March 2012

Aberfeldy Gallery Spring Exhibition


Cotton Wool Clouds
Acrylic 6x6
£150-


"Big Sky"
Acrylic 6x8
£225-


"End of the Day"
Acrylic 6x6
£150-Sold


"High Summer"
Acrylic 8x8
£250- Sold


The four above are taking part in the Aberfeldy Gallery's Spring Exhibition which opens at the end of this month. The Exhibition runs from 24th March through to 6th May. Anyone interested in the paintings or the exhibition should contact the gallery direct www.aberfeldygallery.co.uk

Have a great weekend where ever and what ever your doing..........

4 comments:

Karen M Schmidt said...

Hi, Elizabeth, four beautiful selections ... I think my favorite is End of the Day, although I would have a difficult time choosing, I'm sure, if I were there in person :)
Wishing you a successful exhibition!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Karen I used to spend a lot of time mulling over which painting should be in what exhibition.I'm older and that bit wiser now to know that doesn't work. That each piece will find it's forever home when the person meant to love it will find it. Just call me cupid :))

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Some incredibly lovely pieces! Wish I had some extra $$ :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail some nice new ones coming soon. Yeah it's difficult in these trying times when the head has to rule the heart......