Friday, 30 March 2012

Feeling a bit better...


Some backlit brambles from my morning walk.

This morning felt a little more like March, the unseasonal heat we've been having was gone. In it's place was a sharp cutting wind much more in tune to what we are used to at this time. Perhaps that helped to lift my spirits for I feel brighter today. I've been working in the garden and have worked at the easel but I know it's going to take a wee while to get 'me' back. Will just pop in now and again so as you won't forget me...smile. I'm looking forward to a nice weekend wrapping paintings for Mondays trip to Edinburgh but generally putting my feet up.
Have a great weekend where ever you are.

6 comments:

Karen M Schmidt said...

So glad you're feeling better ... and don't worry, I'm sure lots of us will be checking in ... how could we forget you!

I had been feeling a little overwhelmed myself, but checked a few deadlines off my list this week and now looking forward to oodles of "unstructured" painting time ... a good feeling!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

So glad you are feeling somewhat better!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Karen I like that thought of 'unstructured' painting. That sounds just what the doctor ordered :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail just trying to go a bit slower.

Linda Shantz said...

I've been thinking about you and missing you, Elizabeth, and meaning to check in! :-P Silly ponies keeping me busy....I think the weird weather this year has thrown a lot of us for a loop.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Hi Linda funny thing but was thinking about you today with the Dubai World Cup being on. Oh I know you'll be busy with the gee gee's that Hugo looks a cheeky one :) Just taking things easy for a wee while but certainly enjoying the longer light days. Thanks for popping in :))