Monday, 12 March 2012

"Summer Shadows" Acrylic 6x6


"Summer Shadows"
Acrylic 6x6
Available from my website

This one might be a bit rushed as I wanted it posted this evening or maybe better discribed as spontaneous. I am going to make a concentrated effort to post a piece of art every other day. I was going to say every day but that's just way too much pressure. And, when I say art it might not be finished, it might just be a scribbled idea but it'll be art. You may also have noticed this one, like the wee foal study is available for a limited time at 50 GB pounds. Well that's because I've decided that all my wee 6x6 paintings will be offered on my website at 50 GB pounds for 7 days. It's a great oppertunity to start or add to your original art collection.
Well I'm off to bed as got to get my work done early tomorrow as Cheltenham National Hunt Festival begins. I'll be glued to the TV in the afternoon, just want to send my good wishes to team Russell and connections. Hope you bring back some of the spoils but mostly come home safe.
Thanks as always for dropping in.

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Oh Elizabeth, I do love this one!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I enjoy doing these wee ones Gail. Good for getting your eye back in....