Monday, 26 March 2012

Time out......



Clocks changed here in the UK and we are officially in British Summertime. Even more surprsing it actually felt like summertime with folk out and about in T-shirts...in March. Best just to grab it gratefully and not wonder why. Well, it would appear that the neck pain, tingling sensations and other odd things I've been experiancing  are stress related. Seems I need to take things easy for a bit. I did suggest a prescription of six months in the South of France. It would appear the National Health Service doesn't supply that...didn't think so but you don't get if you don't ask :)
Hope you have sunny days where ever you are.....I shall be back but ta ta fur noo.


4 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

What? It's not included in the Health package?
Take care Elizabeth.

Karen M Schmidt said...

I did notice on my kitchen calendar (printed in the UK) this weekend that "Summertime Begins" for you. Our summer doesn't officially start until June, but weather-wise I guess you could say that down here we have summer from mid-April until October, really! Nice try, by the way, asking your doc to send you to the south of France for stress recovery. :)

Take care of yourself; here's my prescription for you: lots of long walks, deadline-free painting of whatever subject strikes your fancy, lunch with good friends, puttering in the garden, mystery novels, flavored tea, and old movies on the telly with your feet up.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Mary.....yes it's shocking isn't it ....smile!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Karen that is pretty much the prescription I have laid out for myself.....I feel better just thinking about it.....smile!