Sunday, 29 April 2012

Refreshed...back to the easel this week...


It doesn't take much...got all excited this evening when it got dark and my solar lamp came on.....

After a sunny start it got quite dull and overcast but I managed to dig out and replant  some more shrubs. It's amazing how quickly the garden has started to take shape. A very long way to go but it's a good start not too mention theraputic. Being out in the fresh air has cleared all the cotton wool from my head.......time I think to get back to the easel. You can expect fresh work soon :o))


Wild Hyacinth

2 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

Glad you've had a break, Elizabeth, and look forward to seeing the new work!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Sometimes you just have to stand back Linda. Haven't ben happy in my work for a while now...something had to give. Now feel brighter and ready paint again...