Saturday, 12 May 2012

Sunshine......








Some sunshine at last so I took myself out for a morning walk and photo shoot. Strange how when your walking you literally feel the cares of life slide down through your body and on to the ground. The birds were singing everything is much greener and although it's still cold for the time of year, the sun makes you smile.
Managed to get some landscape ideas for paintings and while I was doing that came across a herd of beef cattle. They were well across the field but cows being cows I knew if I just stood and looked at them curiosity would get the best of them.....so comical, became a competition for who wanted their photo taken.
Hope the sun is shining warmer where ever you are and thanks for dropping in.....

Elizabeth

6 comments:

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

Great shots of the nosy cows. Especially like the symmetry of the third pic. Sun's shining here thanks for sending it our way;)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Sheona glad you like them, moos as always fun to photograph and paint :)

Deborah Adams said...

I just love all of their faces! :-)

~ Deb

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Me too, they all have their own wee characters shining through....

Karen M Schmidt said...

I LOVE this progression of photos, Elizabeth ... cows are so funny!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Karen I think so too....I feel a painting coming on :)