Saturday, 26 May 2012

Taking advantage........










Taking advantage off the fine weather we're getting over here and getting out and about with my camera. I was out the house this morning by 5.30 and I can't tell you what a pleasure it was...I even managed to bag lovely photos of a pair of partridge, notoriously shy, at the time in the morning they seem to accept you as one of them....smile!. Quiet time with nothing but the animals for company. I can recommend it's good for the soul, clears my head and let's me think about the way forward.

4 comments:

Diana Marshall said...

What beautiful photos, a perfect time to find all these creatures in the peace of the early morning.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Diana....I love being out early and having it all to myself :)

Karen M Schmidt said...

Beautiful pictures! I love early morning walks as well ... yours sounds heavenly!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Was out again this morning Karen and it's a real tonic.....a painting in every corner. Mind I don't want to complain but it's a tad warm for us Northerners....