Thursday, 17 May 2012

Wee study before the day is over.....


Halexia.....study of a princess

Has been a pretty busy day here away from the easel but I was determinded to have something to show before bed. A very quick  and loose study of the newest addition to Rosalyn Serex's family. Rosalyn and her family breed the most stunning performance horses from the family farm in Perthshire http://www.solaris-sport-horses.co.uk. I met Ros on facebook and have been drooling over her horses ever since. She also takes the most amazing photos and has kindly given me permission to use her photos of Halexia born just a couple of days ago. I'm going to enjoy this one.....

4 comments:

Maria's Watercolor said...

so sweet, glad you found the time to paint today !

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Was just a few minutes Maria but felt great....

lia said...

Oh, I am so jealous you have the opportunity to view horses whenever you feel like it! :P

Beautiful study! Enjoy!

Cheers
Lia

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Lia, yes I consider myself fortunate :)