Thursday, 14 June 2012

Moo sketch.....


Had intended posting the wee landscape I was working but sadly it's got a bit ugly so will have to wait for another time.So instead I doodled in my sketch pad and came up with a moo.....dairy moo to be precise. Not the easiest of subjects but rewarding if you get it right and practice makes perfect. What a skeleton they have up and down like a fair ground attraction. This lady is planned in as a future painting......something to look forward too!
Thanks for looking in....                          

2 comments:

Deborah Adams said...

I always enjoy peeping at other artists sketch books. Wonderful Moo Elizabeth. :-)

~ Deb

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Deb...me too I love looking through other artists blogs and seeing their sketches. In truth I fail miserably at keeping a sketch book, I think I've become lazy in using my digital one!