Sunday, 15 July 2012

Got a problem....


The only way to solve a problem is first to admit there is one. My problem I've lost the hunger to paint....not the best problem to have when your an artist. When I scroll back through my blog over the last year there has been precious little art to show. To be honest I'm not sure how I'm going to tackle it but tackle it I will. Time to stop looking for excuses and find solutions. I'm going to take a leaf out of my blogger friend and fellow Scot Sheona Hamilton Grant's book and shut off the computer and the buzz in my head. I'll be back when the paint is flowing........

4 comments:

Robin Roberts said...

I'm sure that's distressing, and I wonder if part of the answer is in your quote "my heart is in my eyes". I just don't want a world without your paintings of animals! Take all the time you need - we will be happy to wait!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the lovely comment Robin. I agree with your reasoning and will be kick starting with my favourite subjects....

imac said...

Search your mind, walk down the corridors where you've never been and brush away those cobwebs and venture further than ever before, you may be surprised at what ideas you will find.
Good luck.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks imac been chasing spiders today and I'm relatively happy with what I've achieved but your comment is a great help :)