Sunday, 8 July 2012

Scuppered plans and a new blog....


This is my Scotland

Well my great plans of this past week had to take a back seat and I'm afraid I never managed near the easel. My Uncle who suffers with a heart problem took ill and had to be taken to hospital. I'm happy to say he's feeling much better now and is home being fussed over by my Aunt. Fingers are crossed that my free diary stays that way for the coming week and I make up for lost time.
I did though rustle up a new blog....yes I know I said just one but it does seem a shame that most of the photos I take never see the light of day. So this one is me sharing the things I see in a daily basis, the animals, landscapes, my garden.....this is my Scotland.
The odd photo or two will still pop up here along with the art so keeping looking in....  

2 comments:

imac said...

Hope your Uncle is soon back to full health Elizabeth.
Also enjoyed you post - Magnifico - as they say.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks imac he's just going to have to take life a wee bit slower from now on...won't be easy :)