Monday, 6 August 2012

"Big Movers" Acrylic 6x6



"Big Movers"
Acrylic 6x6

Not quite sure how I managed to produce this wee landscape today I must have been on remote control. It's pretty much impossible to concentrate on anything in this household with the Olympics on all day. Today was the cherry on the cake watching team GB take Gold in the Show Jumping, real edge of the seat stuff. Mind you yesterday it was Andy Murray...more tears. In fact between the rowing, tennis, three day eventing, cycling, sailing e.t.c I've cried so much at interviews and medal presentations that there's now a permanent rainbow over the house. I've dragged myself away to put this on the blog and I've also cut and primed some boards. Thing it's about time I painted a horse again....or maybe two or three. Dressage tomorrow (sigh) hopefully I'll survive on highlights.

No comments: