Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Not much work in progress.....


Not much further on with this wee one but not too worry I haven't been slouching around. Working my way through paperwork and coming up with ideas for other paintings. I do enjoy painting these wee 6x6's they teach you a lot. But, I do have the urge to do larger pieces so thats something for us all to look forward to.
Was a very chilly start here to the day and although it brightened as the day went on the strong wind kept up. I fear Summer if that's what we had was called is slipping away in fact as I shut the blinds for the evening I'd swear there was a hint of frost on the roof of the car.......I think I read somewhere today that it's only 118 days to Christmas....bah humbug...lol

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Yes, bah humbug!

The worst of our summer was in June, very unusual. Hottest June on record and then July cooled off and rained, and rained and rained.

Susan said...

Another horse portrait with such beautiful, soulful eyes! I look forward to the completion!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Well Gail I think we had a week of Summer in March another in May and during the Olympics...it rained mostly the rest of the time lol

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Susan I so love doing these wee portraits perhaps in the years to come when I'm no longer here I'll be known as the eye painter....smile!