Monday, 20 August 2012

Still Alive and Kicking.....


Thought maybe I should touch base so you all know I'm still to the fore. Did manage back at the easel today but nothing to show. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a bit more forward with some ideas I'm developing. We have been having some lovely weather of late. Something of a late Summer, though that said there is also a definate change in the air and a shortening of daylight hours. Just subtle but there never the less. I notice it in the garden as well with some plants throwing everything into their last flush before dying back their season spent. Soon be time to start cutting back shrubs, clearing the borders and planting up pots with Spring bulbs. They'll rest quietly through the Winter and burst forth in the new year.
Hoping your weather is as you want where ever you are, look in tomorrow for something from the easel....

No comments: