Thursday, 9 August 2012

Work in progress #1


"Work in progress #1"

Well I did say I thought it was about time I painted a horse. This as you can see is a part of a horse but it is a start and it's the best part...the eye. I better say right now that things could get a little confusing because the horses take a bit longer than rattling up a wee landscape. Add to that it would appear at the moment I have the attention span of a goldfish. Someone was brave enough to suggest that I had reached the age when that starts to happen....I kept the blood down to the minimum....smile! Theres a chance they could be right so as my attention wanes on one I'll put it aside and start another. Well the plan seems good on paper we'll see how it goes. Thanks as always for looking in....

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Stunning start Elizabeth! And of course we know who it is :)

We have gotten almost no equestrian coverage of the Olympics on TV~not popular enough here in the states :(

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail...and sorry but your wrong, though I can see why you might think so. I had wiped some of the colour off and it looks like a blaze.

Shame you haven't got to see much of the equestrian coverage but I know theres a lot of it on You Tube if that helps :)