Monday, 24 September 2012

It's always such a pleasure.....

 
"Sail Past"
Acrylic 6x6
SOLD

It's always such a pleasure when someone emails me to let me know they've just bought one of my paintings. That was the surprise today when I checked my mail. "Sail Past" above has found a lovely new home through the help of the Aberfeldy Gallery. Sometimes painting can be a struggle, it's not every day a painting falls of the brush. But, on days like this when someone contacts me with the news they've bought one of my flock....it makes the struggles disappear.
Hope today has been less of a struggle.....

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

4 comments:

L. D. Burgus said...

The sale of a work that goes into someone else's home is a wonderful thing. You paint from the soul and then someone else sees it and wants to share that visual experience that you created. I don't sell often as I am not painting right now but when I sold last summer it made me glad. You do great work.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

So true Larry it's great when someone connects with your work and sees what you saw. Thanks for the lovely comment :D

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Sales are always wonderful! Congratulations!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail :D