Wednesday, 12 September 2012

It's that time again...Aberfeldy Gallery Christmas Exhibition 3rd November - 4th January 2013

 
"Soothing Path"
Acrylic 6x6
£150

 
"Meadowsweet"
Acrylic 6x6
£150
 

 
"Harvest Hedgerow"
Acrylic 6x6
£150
 

 
"Sketch of a Bull Calf"
Acrylic 6x8
£200
 

Yep it's that time again when work gets earmarked for up and coming Christmas Exhibtions. It always seems so early when I receive the call from the galleries but as I found out yesterday it's only 15 weeks till Christmas.....scary! These lovelies will be heading up north to Aberfeldy and will be available in the Gallery from the end of October. The Exhibition runs 3rd November - 4th January 2013 www.aberfeldygallery.co.uk

2 comments:

Ruth Andre said...

What a delightful series of landscapes. I love the calf too. Beautiful works.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Ruth for the lovely comment. I picked up frames from my framer today for the landscapes and I'm really pleased with how they look. Looking forward to taking them up North to Aberfeldy :)