Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Just start another.....

 
Untitled landscape acrylic 16x16

My artist friend Linda Shantz posted a new work in progress on Facebook the other day. The beginnings of one of her fabulous equine paintings. She said something along the lines of if I'm feeling restless or not happy with any of the wip's I'm working on I start another one. Have to say that sounds a pretty good idea. You may end up with a few pieces sitting around unfinished but the flow of paint hasn't stopped. I know in past posts I've said that's it I'm not posting another work in progress, but, weighing things up I think I'd rather post a work in progress that might get binned than not post at all. Not sure if this will be a go ahead or a go in the bin but I've enjoyed pushing and pulling it this afternoon.
Thanks as always for popping in....

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

2 comments:

Diana Marshall said...

The start looks great to me love the trees and the colour of the sky, this one will be a winner.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Diana I was happy with the start so here's hoping it continues along that path :)