Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Painting bombed but Aberfeldy Christmas Exhibition invites arrived...






I had planned to have another wee painting for you all to view but unfortunately this artist bombed big time. It started so good and in hindsight I wish I had left it as a study but I ploughed on in with a heavy hand. Mind you these little paintings are a learning curve for when I have to do grown up painting.....smile!

I also blame being distracted by a fire. An old hotel which sits ontop of Busbiehill (not far from where Tara was stabled) went on fire today. Don't know if it was deliberate as it's been empty for some time but it sure blackened the sky. Fortunatelythe wind was blowing it away from the neighbouring houses.


The invites for the Aberfeldy Gallery's Christmas Exhibition have been sent and I've recieved mine. Looks like it's going to a wonderful show.
Thanks as always for popping in.......

2 comments:

Susan said...

The inviations are lovely - and it looks like there is a lot of wonderful art in this show - including yours! I wish you the best of luck with mnay, many sales!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Susan...yes it does look like it will be a lovely show, with a good mix of styles and subject matter. Can only keep my fingers crossed :)