Tuesday, 16 October 2012

"The Sma' Glen" Acrylic 6x6

 
"The Sma' Glen"
Acrylic 6x6
 
 With the festive season just around the corner I was thinking I would add a little sparkle to things here on the Blog. I've been cutting and priming a few wee 6x6's which are my starter size for  painting. Framed up they help brighten a room or fill up a corner wall, they sell from the website and galleries at £150 framed. Up until the Christmas period (and possibly beyond depending in popularity) I would like to offer them unframed at half price.The offer on each of the paintings would be for one week only. For example "The Sma Glen" will be available unframed at £75 until the 23rd October. I'd love everyone to have the chance of owning one of my original paintings. This is the best way I can think of too make that happen. Any questions drop me a line.....

 
First snow arrived today, dusting Arrans tips.....

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

OMG Elizabeth! I wish I had some extra funds right now. This is a gorgeous piece!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail I'm glad you like it :)