Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Never too early for Christmas....


I was enjoying reading Sarah's blog at Mama Craft a little earlier. She was sharing photos of a lovely weekend break she had and how she visited a wonderful shop which was filled with Christmas treasures. She hoped it wasn't too early to start thinking about Christmas. Well today I couldn't resist this jolly wee Santa tealight.......it's never too early for Christmas. Ermm I also couldn't resist a lovely Poinsetta or the DVD of Bill Murray in Scrooge......it was on offer :D
Thanks for dropping by......

6 comments:

Sara said...

He's adorable! :) I think you have me convinced it's not too early.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

LOL...I know I mean who could walk past that happy wee face. There was also a small but gorgeous white lantern with cut out snowflakes but I resisted....sigh...smile!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

NO, NO, NO as she's runs with horror...it just reminds me that I am so delinquent on listing items on eBay for the holiday sales.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

No where to run Gail I'm sorry but the holidays are coming ha ha ha or should that be ho ho ho.....

Susan said...

I spent part of this afternoon hanging white christmas lights on my back fence - wanting to getit done before the weather gets really cold. So I agree - its not too early! :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Susan it's never to early to make preparations I bet the lights will look fabulous after dark :)