Monday, 17 December 2012

I wish.....


I'd like to take this oppertunity to thank you all for the encouragement you give me through my blog. To those who have left comments I appreciate everything you write. And, to those who just look it's a comfort to know you are there and I'm not talking to myself...smile! I feel I have let you all down a little this year as I haven't seemed in the right frame of mind to paint. I'm not really one for new year resolutions, I feel when you say them your mind somehow ticks them off as being done. So, this year I'll make a wish.......I wish will all my heart to be a proper artist again.
Thank's as always for looking in.....Elizabeth x

2 comments:

Deborah Adams said...

My goodness, if you're not a proper artist Elizabeth, then I don't know who is?!It's always nice to visit your blog and see what's going on in a village on the other side of the world. :-) I also very much enjoy studying the different stages of your paintings, and seeing them slowly coming to life. I guess all artists enjoy viewing that process, since it's so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your world! :-) ~ Deb

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Deb's sorry if I sounded a bit melodramatic I just feel I could and should have achieved much more over the past year....