Sunday, 23 December 2012

"Rocks and Seaweed" Acrylic 8x8

 
"Rocks and Seaweed"
Acrylic 8x8
 
With Christmas almost upon us I thought I'd take some time out and relax. It would seem relaxing is not one of my strong points. By the time I'll have relaxed into time off mode we'll be into the New Year.
Seascapes, beaches e.t.c. are not my strong point either but rather than just accept that, I'm making a determined effort to get over it. So this morning I did this little beach scene from photographs I took a couple weeks back. I still have much to learn but I'm rather pleased with this effort...and it didn't feel anything like pulling teeth....smile!
Where ever you are reading this I hope you are finding time to relax and enjoy the Christmas spirit.... 


2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I think your beaches and seascapes are wonderful!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail I think I am finding the beneit of me spending more time there. The only way to get the feeling of a place is to be there.