Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Setting Bruce aside for a bit....

 
Was going to wait and post this tomorrow but decided to do it tonight instead. Stuck for now as to where to go with it from here so will leave it aside for a bit and come back to it(definately need a different background). One thing's for sure I'm loving painting in oils and I'm keen to do bigger paintings of this fella and other bulls. Hope Santa reads my blog....I need larger brushes and another easel. Time now to relax and get into the Christmas spirit....a wee bit snow would be nice!
 

4 comments:

Karen M Schmidt said...

Beautiful so far ... I love the sunlight on his face. Wishing you a merry Christmas!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Karen and wishing you one right back. Hope you, Paul and the furballs have a joyus time :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Bruce is gorgeous!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail :)