Thursday, 24 January 2013

"Rolling Fields, Ayrshire" Acrylic 8"x8" Little Paintings Make Hansel Grow

 
"Rolling Fields, Ayrshire"
Acrylic 8"x8"
 
Few months ago I recieved a letter asking if I would take part in an Art Exhibition where a painting I would create would be offered in an auction for charity. I accepted gladly because the Hansel Foundation that will benefit from it is only ten or so miles down the road and do an amazing job. The exhibition is call Little Paintings Make Hansel Grow and takes place between 3rd-5th March and is sponsored by Costley & Costley Hoteliers Limited and will take place in Lochgreen House Hotel. Troon. All funds generated from this event will be channelled towards the landscaping of the surrounding garden area of the Therapeutic Community Resource "Our Space" at Hansel.
 


2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

A lovely painting for a great cause!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail I hope it does well for them :)