Monday, 11 February 2013

Aberfeldy Gallery's Spring Exhibition

 
"Spring Greens"
Acrylic 6"x8"
£200

 
"Morning Sun"
Acrylic 6"x8"
£200

 
"Last Blink"
Acrylic 6"x6"
£150

 
"Tree Tunnel"
Acrylic 10"x14"

 
"Alice"
Oils 6"x6"
£150

Lovely sunny day here for a change makes me feel that Spring isn't too far away. Speaking of Spring thought I'd just share details of one of the Spring Exhibitions I'll be taking part in. The first is at the Aberfeldy Gallery which incidently is celebrating it's 30th birthday this year. The exhibition runs from 23rd March - 3rd May and spring should be in full swing by then. I'll also be back at the Aberfeldy Gallery in August when I'll be taking part in a group exhibition with another three artists. You will be able to follow the progress of work for that over the coming months.
Hoping your day is sunny I'm off for some time at the easel.

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

No comments: