Sunday, 31 March 2013

A quiet life, minus the pipe but definately the slippers...






 
Easter Sunday and the start of British Summertime. Yesterday I got a little confused, not to mention excited, thinking I had an extra hour in bed this morning. Sadly, it was the other way round and I lost an hour. I can't complain really because the sun shone brightly dispersing the fog around my brain. We still have a bitterly cold wind but there is the promise that if and when that dies down the soil will start to heat up. I can't remember the garden ever looking so bare, or the country path where I take my walk. But, I feel now there is change afoot and the first sign of buds are starting to appear.
I feel recently I have been neglecting my Blog. In fact I would go as far as admit to having crossed over to the dark side...Facebook :). It is so easy to post there and get an instant reply and I'm afraid my head and ego has been dragged in. The cracks are starting to appear though and I feel myself being drawn back to the quiet confines of my blog. The peaceful life minus the pipe but definately the slippers......
 
Happy Easter :D

4 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

Happy Easter, Elizabeth. I think the same thing has happened to me - neglected blog, too much FB. Rather silly, given how much we complain about FB! :-)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

A very Happy Easter to you Linda I hope you are managing to control the chocolate urges lol. And you are so true there seems no logic to spending so much time on something we complain about. Human nature I'm afraid :D

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

ah yes, the dark side...think we have all dabbled there :)

Happy Easter~

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Hope your having a Happy Easter Gail...I'm going to try for a little less dabbling and more blogging :)