Sunday, 24 March 2013

Torrance Gallery Spring Exhibition 6th April - 4th May

 
"Harvest Hedgerow"
Acrylic 6"x6"
£150-

 
"Meadowsweet"
Acrylic 6"x6"
£150-

 
"Rocks and Seaweed"
Acrylic 8"x8"
£250

 
"Catching The Morning Sun"
Acrylic 8"x8"
£250 sold
 
These are the four paintings that will be taking part in the Torrance Gallery's Spring Exhibition 6th April-4th May 2013 www.torrancegallery.co.uk. Here's hoping Spring might have at last started by then....smile. Hope your warm were ever you are.... 

8 comments:

Jane said...

Four gorgeous landscapes...al the best for the exhibition !

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Good luck at the exhibition!

I'm so sick of rain, tomorrow is snow flurries! Crazy weather we are having.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Many thanks for your kind comment Jane :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail, we seem to have missed the most of the snow but it is bitterly cold. Seems we have to endure another week going by the weather forecast.

Susan said...

You do wonders with the color green! Much luck with the show - they are all gorgeous paintings!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Susan, very kind...well as with most things it wasn't always the case. Trial, error and observation are the way forward :)

Karen M Schmidt said...

Beautiful, Elizabeth! I agree with Susan ... wonderful handling of color. Much as I love your greens, though, I think "Rocks and Seaweed" is my favorite :)
Best of luck with the show!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Karen I like Rocks and Seaweed too. More because it took me out of my comfort zone of painting somethin I'm not in the habit of painting!