Thursday, 16 May 2013

"Gathering Clouds" Acrylic 16"x16"

 
"Gathering Clouds"
Acrylic 16"x16"
£500
 
Finished this one today and I'm rather pleased with it, if I say so myself. So much so that I've decided to enter into the Maclaurin Gallery's first Open Fine Art Exhibition. Cutting it a bit fine (as usual) as the closing entry date is Monday. I think it will mean a trip down to Rozelle to hand in the forms rather than trust Royal Mail getting them there in time. There are some rather nice prizes including a solo exhibition at the Maclaurin up for grabs. I'll be thrilled if my work makes it through the selection stage...smile!
Took the below photo of Buddy this morning, I know I'm a little biased but he really is a photogenic wee man.....as well as being a cheeky wee rascal. You might not have noticed but I've re-started my photo blog. I'd really rather keep this Blog for my paintings, so if you think you'll start to miss the photos you can always join the blog at http://this-is-my-scotland.blogspot.com or follow the link at the top of the page.




www.elizabethmccrindle.com
emccrindleart@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Gathering Clouds is a beauty and I wish you luck in the selection process!

Buddy has a certain appeal to him and the fact he is photogenic is wonderful.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail deliver my entry form today, paintings go in next week....