Saturday, 25 May 2013

May holiday weekend







It's the May holiday weekend and I'm downing tools (well art tools) and taking time out. Started today by cutting the grass at the back of the house. Bliss just clearing your mind to the humming of the lawn mower. Buddy came out after the mowing was done and enjoyed looking for mouses....I swear that dog is a cat in disguise....smile! Here's hoping the weather stays fine....

Hope you enjoy yourself in whatever the weekend brings for you. Thanks for looking

www.elizabethmccrindle.com
emccrindleart@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Beautiful yard! Finally Spring has arrived for you!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail I do love pottering in my garden. Weather comes and goes but I guess we'll just have to make do with whatever it sends :)