Thursday, 30 May 2013

"Summer Clouds" Acrylic 6"x6"

 
"Summer Clouds"
Acrylic 6"x6"
£150
sold
 
After yesterdays exertions digging in the garden, it's a relief to sit at the easel today. It's amazing how after the slow start the landscape around us is now so fresh and green. I love these big puffy clouds even if some of them will carry some rain. Mind you even the rain is different, this morning Buddy and I got caught in a heavy shower. As we reached the rail bridge, a bicyclist we meet every morning was taking shelter to change into his rain gear. "Rain again", I said. "Aye, but at least it's warm rain hen", he replied in a true stoical Scottish fashion. I smiled in agreement and walked on.
Where ever your reading from I hope your rain is warm...thanks for looking in.
 
 


2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Those are truly summer clouds!

We are having warm rain which this time of year also means violent weather. Hope all tornadoes stay far away from us.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you to Gail....