Sunday, 19 May 2013

"On the Coast" Acrylic 6"x6".....

 
 
"On the Coast"
Acrylic
6"x6"
£150
Sold through the Framework Gallery
 
Really wanted to post something today. So, although this is less than perfect a lesson will have been learnt. That is somewhere in the fuzz of my tired brain. I'm not promising but I am making a concentrated effort to post almost every day.......

.....after a good night's sleep I looked at the wee painting with fresh eyes and really quite like it. Note to self don't write blog posts when half asleep...smile!

www.elizabethmccrindle.com
emccrindleart@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I love this one!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail, funny thing s when I finished I wasn't too keen on it. Fortunately I waited until the morning before making judgement :)