Wednesday, 19 June 2013

A distinct lack of inspiration

 
"It is good to be alone in a garden at dawn or dark so that all its shy presences may haunt you and possess you in a reverie of suspended thought." ~James Douglas

Finding it a little hard to post on my blog these days, a distinct lack of inspiration on my part. It worried me a little as in the past there always seemed to be something to share. But, looking through some of my favourite bloggers it seems to be an affliction we are all suffering from. Perhaps, like favourite books, tv programmes e.t.c all good things must come to an end. A melancholy Scot for now signing off.........

2 comments:

David Turner said...

Please don't stop blogging Elizabeth as I enjoy your updates and I love to see your art and images from your beautiful corner of Scotland :-) However whatever you decide may I wish you all the best and hopefully I'll be able to keep up with you via Facebook :-)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for your lovely comment David. I think I'm just going through a stage of the grumps at the moment. Most likely when thinks go well at the easel I'll share on the Blog. You take care and keep enjoying your wonderful countyside :)