Sunday, 7 July 2013

Lovely day....



What a lovely start to my day, everything was covered in dew this morning when I woke and it was still there when I took my walk. The grasses like the top photo were hanging with it and it felt as if I was walking through a diamond factory......sadly no such luck....smile!



 
Some shots of my wee boy....just because he's gogeous.....smile!


I suppose I better also mention some work. Been busy in the studio deciding which work is going to the group exhibition at the Aberfeldy Gallery at the end of this month. I also have commissions overdue as well as working on new pieces with a view to exhibiting in galleries. I won't be posting every day but hope you'll continue to pop in now and again to see whats new. The rough sketch above is of a much loved wee mare who is much missed.....hopefully I'll be able to capture her likeness.
Gosh we are half way through the year already, time is flying but I hope you are all enjoying the long summer days....thanks for looking in!

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

No comments: