Sunday, 29 September 2013

A good weekend has been had......




Another beautiful morning and enjoyable walk to start my day. I know I keep repeating myself but this is truly my most favourite time of year. On mornings such as these the light and colours are so intense. My head feels as if it's going to burst with so many ideas. I love the tracks made by the tractor on the top image, as the round bales are lined up for the trailer to come pick them up. The hogweed in the middle was offset against a part of the field that is left rough to encourage and give shelter and food to wildlife, just the slightess change of tone seperates them. I stopped on the way home to photograph some moos when this fella's head popped up for a nosey over the hedge behind me. More images of him and the moos are filed away for future paintings. A good weekend has been had....hope you all had a good one too.
Thanks for looking in......

www.elizabethmccrindle.com

No comments: