Saturday, 28 September 2013

Full circle.....


 What a morning, after yesterday's dreicht but almost humid weather this morning had a definate feel of a cool crisp, fast approaching October. Strong sunshine filtered through a hanging mist. Shafts of pure light changing leaves on the trees and path to precious jewels. A morning to lift the spirit and feel alive. Leaves hitting the ground in front of Buddy and I with a solid thud but not really a sad end. They will in turn rot and fade and give cover and nourishment to the trees that shed them.....full circle.
Other news is I have deleted my art page on Facebook. I had been thinking about it for a wee while now. So, last week I took steps to delete it. You can still view it at the moment as it takes 14 days to delete but I didn't just want to disappear without letting everyone know. I've never really been comfortable in Facebook always so busy. I suppose you could compare it to feeling like a country girl that had moved to the big city. Here I can go at my own pace. I write my Blog for me and if anyone else enjoy's it then that's a bonus...smile! My profile page remains for now and I'll share a link from here for those who have enjoyed my posts. But, for now I'll just enjoy getting back into the routine of sharing my art, photos and rambling on here. I hope you'll enjoy following along..........

 
"Where Autumn's shadows idly muse. And tinge the trees in many hues: Amid whose scenes I'm fain to dwell. And sing of what I love so well" ~ John Clare



2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I deleted my FB art page last year. Didn't like the lack of control on FB.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Well five more days and mine will be gone. I persevered with it and it didn't work for me so I'm stepping away.