Sunday, 27 October 2013

"Autumnal Coastline" Acrylic 6"x6"

 
"Autumnal Coastline"
Acrylic 6"x6"
£180
sold
 
Cutting it fine, but, finally after a few last minute adjustments I've decided this one will be going to Aberfeldy tomorrow. Well it was actually more than a few, because after footering with the foreground I needed to soften the distant coastline. I'm really quite pleased with this one...smile!
 
British summertime ended today and just in case there was any doubt it's cold and wet...oh and dark as well. Mind you I did get to enjoy my extra hour in bed as the furbabies were feeling lazy too.
 
Well, I'm going to slip this one into it's frame wrap it up and then put my feet up for the rest of the day.
 
Thanks as always for looking in.....
 


4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love this one and Two White Sails also! Our time change comes next weekend I believe. We had a record low on Saturday morning of 27 degrees. Might be a cold winter.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail glad you like them. Our weather forecasters are already predicting a long cold winter for us....

Victor Errington said...

Hi Elizabeth.
This painting and your white sails are lovely. brilliantly painted. All the best.
Vic.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Many thanks for your comment Vic it's much appreciated